33 years ago today I was so blessed to meet two of the most amazing people. I'm sure they were just as anxious to meet me as I was to meet them. I was their first girl and I'm sure given my impatient nature I was so ready to come to earth! I could not have asked for better parents. They have loved me unconditionally. Taught me everything. Let me spread my wings and fly even though, I'm sure at times it was hard. I know it's common for those that are celebrating their Birthday to get all the good wishes and Happy Birthdays, but I wanted my parents to know that every year on this very day I think about them and how wonderful they are and how lucky I was to be sent to them.
Free Roblox Generator 2021
5 years ago





5 comments:
how fortunate are we to be parents of such a thoughtful, lovely young lady. if we had taken your free agency away, you wouldn't be in the place you are today. "all these things shall give thee experience". And....it has. Experience and learning that has built your testimony and given you the insight to help others and be the example that you are. thank you for loving us and for your endearing words. we love you more every day. love mom & dad
Oh you have no idea how much I miss you. I hope you and your family are doing great!!! Happy Happy Birthday! Love ya lots Anna
OK REALLY??? Make me bawl why don't you? I miss you so much it hurts! Wish I could squish you on your birthday!!! I love every little thing about you Mind! I hope you had a wonderful day (and I agree, your parentals are the bizomb baybay!!! ;-)) xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
That was a great post. Sorry, I haven't been on in a while. Hope your doing great! :)
That was a great post. Sorry, I haven't been on in a while. Hope your doing great! :)
Post a Comment