CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

In The Blink Of An Eye ~


I don't know if I have ever taken more time out of life to reflect on how fast it can all change, than in the past month. I believe we are given wake up calls that tell us to slow down and re prioritize our lives and its up to us to listen to the sometimes not so still small voice. I have had some experiences that have really forced me to reflect on all my many blessing and remind me of that life is so very precious and is not to be taken advantage of. I am so thankful for my beautiful family, for the opportunity I have to be a wife and a mother. For all the wonderful people the Lord has put in my path. So very many have touched my life. Most have done so very quietly and probably don't know the impact they have had. I hope that I can strive this year to slow down and enjoy my life because it can all change in the blink of an eye ~

5 comments:

Josh and Michele said...

I hope everything is okay...it has been nuts here. I miss you and well, everybody. I never talk to anybody anymore. I'm so out of the loop. We need to get together someday.

RC said...

Not sure what's happened to cause you to "reflect" but it is good for all of us now and then. I for one am sure glad our paths crossed and want you to know how much you and your family have changed my life for the better.

Brennon and Lindsey said...

You are so cute! I just love ya! Hope your family is doing well and I really hope we get to see you soon. Tel Gord he needs to start racing again so we can meet up at the tri's.

Bonnie said...

I love your beautiful family too!! And I will always smile thinking of our "pioneer" experience together. I know a lot has happened and ALMOST happened lately, but the Lord is definitely with your family! I wish you everything wonderful in your next adventure!!

Shan said...

I need to remember that!! Thanks!!