CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Update On My Mom ~


I just wanted to give a quick update on my Mom, she had her sugary on Thursday. They said as far as they can tell, the cancer has not spread anywhere else (such fabulous news), the surgeon was confident that he removed what was left. She is doing well and is anxious to talk to more of her Doctors next Friday. That is when will we know when and what different treatments she will for sure have to go through. When she came out of sugary she said that she felt all the love, prayers and support and that is what got her through. Our faith as a family has grown and will continue to grow as we continue this journey with our Mom. I wanted to thank all of our family that came to support her and for all the beautiful flowers that have been sent. We have all been so touched by every ones kindness. I would also like to thank my sweet husband for taking care of everything at home and at work so that I can be here with my mom. He is always there when I need him and I appreciate all that he does for me.

6 comments:

kim/ Gramma Stokes said...

Mindie~
I am so glad to hear she did well. I have been thinking of her continually and was waiting to hear from your blog. Thanks for posting updates. It is nice to feel somewhat a part of what is going on with your family via blogging. Keep us updated.
Love and prayers to your families!!!
K & J

Kartchner Family Fun! said...

wow It has been a long time since i have checked on anything! sorry to hear about your mom, i cant imagine how you are feeling. I am so glad everything went ok. I sure love you guys. our thoughts are with you!

Erin said...

That is the best news possible! I am so happy for your family! It was good to see you at Costco.

Julie Hatch said...

Mindi I just heard about your mom! I've been thinking about you and your family. If I can do anything for your family let me know. I am working on updating my blog so I can be in style. Hope to see you soon! see ya

Smith 7th said...

Mindie, I'm so glad your mom is doing better. You are all in our prayers.If your mom needs anything I'm here.

Allison said...

Mindie,
Please send your mom love and best wishes from our family. She is a strong and amazing woman. Just look at the Curtis family now- WOW! How beauty full you guys are!! And give your dad a squeeze too. We thought we saw him as we were going through the Taco Bell drive through, but it turned out not to be him!! xoxoxo