My family has been a bit restless as we anxiously await news on our sweet Mother. My Mom underwent a surgery yesterday to remove a large lump that she found in her chest. The Doctor gave it a 50/50 chance of coming back malignant. I along with several members in my family have offered many prayers over the last few days and continue to pray that everything will be ok. My Mom is an amazing women and extremely Strong. I am asking those of you that know my Mom, keep her in your thoughts and prayers. I guess I figure the more prayer sent out on her behalf the better.~ I love you Mom ~
Free Roblox Generator 2021
5 years ago





5 comments:
She is definitely in our prayers. We love your mom. Keep us posted honey. Love you so much!
I love you and your entire family! I will pray for her as will my whole family - we miss everyone and wish we could be there for you - please know we think about you all the time!
Brent and I will definitely remember your sweet mom in our prayers. We are so sorry she is having to go through this. We will anxiously await to hear updates on how she is doing. Please give her our love.
Oh I'm in of course. Love you
Mindie,
Your mom is in our prayers and thoughts. Please keep me updated on how she is doing. I love you and miss you tons! Love ya Anna
Post a Comment