Gordon has been hunting a lot lately so the girls and I had a few "Girls Night Out". We went to see Sisterhood of the traveling pants one night, then walked around the mall. Then we had a nails night and painted toes and put curlers in Maddie's hair. We had fun despite the constant competition my girls seem to be in. It's hard for me to please three all the time, but I enjoy our time together.They are all so different but they all know how to make me laugh. We missed our Daddy tons, but had fun singing and being crazy girls!
Free Roblox Generator 2021
5 years ago





3 comments:
Can I tell you how much I am in need of a GNO??? Those NEVER happen for me! I miss you guys!
I'm jealous! I wanna come!!!! I STILL have yet to see that movie and now I have to wait until it comes out on video because it's not here anymore....GAY! Love you sister
Mike is wishing he was hunting with Gordon!!!
I am glad we were able to have a GNO with you before we left!!!
Post a Comment