
It's been a while since I have had time to blog but I wanted to tell my brother Brackon Happy Birthday. His Birthday was a few days ago on the seventh,I talked to him for a little bit on the phone but I did not get a chance to post his pic. I don't get to see him as much as the rest of my family, but that does not change how close I feel to him. My family had the opportunity to stay with Brackon and his family a few weeks before we moved. We had so much fun with them. I enjoyed being able to spend some one on one time with him. He is such an amazing husband and father. All of his girls adore him. He Works hard for his family and is very passionate about everything he does. His knowledge inspires me, his strength and testimony are an example to me. I love him so much, I'm blessed to have him as a brother. Happy Birthday Brackon ~
Free Roblox Generator 2021
5 years ago





4 comments:
Yeah for blogging!:) We should definitely do a date night! We'll have to figure out a day that would work for us. We're supposed to close on the house this Friday, so we'll probably look to move the 23rd...and we'll most likely need a little help.:) Thanks for the offer! We'll talk with you soon!
Thanks for those kind words Mindie. I love you too. You are a rock!!!
Birthdays, birthdays everywhere! what a great month. you are such a great sister to your siblings. they are lucky to have you Mindie. Ditto Brackon, you are a Rock and you do Rock!
love you ~ mom
i just love this curtis family!!! they make my heart smile! happy b-day big brackon! we love you up in here!
Post a Comment