CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

BOOT CAMP~


Ok, so yesterday I got up at 4:30am and went to pick up my friend to go to a Boot Camp class down by the river. It was so beautiful as the sun was rising. The bugs were a bit much, but we dealt with it. This was my first time going and can I just say, they kicked my trash ten times over!It was an amazing work out and today I'm totally feeling it. I woke up in the night every time I turned over because I was in so much pain! The sick part is, I secretly can't wait to go again!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go BOOT CAMP!, I just wanted to say that you did awesome and I glad that you secretly like it! You lucked out some times we even sing a boot camp song, which you feel retarded singing it and then .. later in the shower you find your self humming it!!!

Carlye Momma said...

YES!!! We did a boot camp style thing up here and I loved it! If only my Hayden would sleep a little more so I could stand getting up that early some more! GO MINDIE! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! YOU'RE AN INSPIRATION TO ME AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

Tyler and Kacie said...

I'm jealous...I wanna GO! Go ADAM!!!

Josh and Michele said...

Okay first I just have to say that if you need backup to go into that schools office.... Call Me! I can't believe that they wouldn't let you on campus. Boot camp! Even the name freaks me out. WE are still miss'n you guys tons and can't wait to see you...soon....hopefully!

Anonymous said...

Boot camp and then Advil. Did you miss that memo?! But good for you to be that motivated!

Anonymous said...

LOVE ALL THE NEW PICS! MISS YOU TONS ~ MOM

Marcie said...

YOU GO GIRL!!! Okay so I wish I lived close to you so we could go together! I need to be doing something. Just barely had a chance get on and read everyone's blogs. And yes, I just posted and it is ridiculously long post. I actually did 2, but still. I won't be waiting that long again. Love you. We're excited to see you this weekend! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Go Girl!! Love you all and miss you!