CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 19, 2009

It's All About The Guys ~








I have posted in the past about the amazing women in my life and as Fathers day is here, I have been reflecting on the amazing men in my life. I have been so incredibly blessed to have the dearest, sweetest, kindest, most humble man to call my Dad. He has always been and is still my inspiration. He offers such insight on life and is truly loved by so many. I’m sure my sibling would quickly disagree, but I love him more than any of them could possibly imagine. That is in large part because our parents have an amazing gift of making each of us feel that we are their favorite and love more than any other. My Dad has work so hard his entire life to make sure his family is provided for. I never hear him complain nor do I ever recall him speaking harshly of others. He has a heart as big as his hugs. I am grateful for his love of our Savior and for the testimony he holds dear to him. Thanks for letting me always be your princess Daddy.
What would life be without my brothers? I hope I do not ever have to find out because I have the 3 best brothers EVER! We love spending time together even though it’s getting harder the older we get and the further apart we seem to move. My family is my only constant in my life. No one and nothing will ever play a bigger roll then they all play. No one or nothing will ever replace the bonds we share or the comfort they all bring to me. I have learned in my life that very little else matters. Family is why we are here. My brothers are a great strength to me and I love them dearly.
I have also been blessed with a wonderful husband and I am absolutely, without a doubt head over hills in love with him! He brightens each day and always keeps me laughing! He is a fabulous father and I love to see his face light up when he sees his kids enjoying life. He works hard for our family and I want him to know it does not go unnoticed. We appreciate him very much! I feel very fortunate to have found someone who loves me unconditionally and who along with all our children completes the person I am. Gordon is defiantly passionate about his hobbies and everyone he loves and we all feel blessed to have him our lives!
There have been many other fabulous men that have touched my life in so many ways and I’m so grateful to have had our paths cross at some point and time in my life. Happy Fathers Day!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful tribute Min! If everyone saw the good in those around them as you do, it would be a far better world. I love you And you do know you are one of my 20 most favorite people :)

Carlye Momma said...

I love your guys too!!! (totally wiping tears so I can see here...) I agree with yo mama on everything she said too! I love you so Mindie loo!