Gordon and I have enjoyed going to supercross together for several years. We usually have a pretty healthy rivalry going on, as we prefer different riders…that is until this year. Things got a little heated for sure!!!! My rider, James Stewart, AKA Bubba is freakin amazing and has mad skills. He is so fun to watch and his speed is off the charts! I have been a fan since he was riding in the lite class. Gordon’s rider is Chad Read, who has had to step up his game to keep up with Stewart but it was just not quit enough this year. I won’t trash talk him to much and I also won’t post his pic on my blog!!! James won the season championship & that makes me happy! We enjoy our day in Vegas together without any children. It turned out to be a really nice day!
Calibri (Body)
Free Roblox Generator 2021
5 years ago





1 comments:
I love supercross and motorcross. I watched the race but never saw you in the croud. Thats awesome that you went. I love the Vegas supercross.This is Mike by the way. We shoule all go next year Shannon loves it too.
Post a Comment