
I know I said this a million times, but I really do have the most amazing husband in the world. I swear to blog! He loves to make me happy and is always doing the sweetest things for me. Gordon knows how much I love to pamper myself, so About 2 years ago for my birthday he surprised me with a gift that shocks most people who find out. He bought all the stuff to do acrylic nails and pretty much taught himself how to do them. Granted he is supper artistic and can pretty much do anything with his hands, so those who know him are not surprised how quickly he picked this skill up. I get the nicest compliments on my nails all the time, it has turned into quite the conversation piece so I thought I would share my little secret!
Free Roblox Generator 2021
5 years ago





3 comments:
WHATEVER!!! That is HILARIOUS! And HOW STINKING CUTE is he for doing that just for you??? Oh I love Gordo! 15 POINTS FOR YOU OLD MAN!
That is so cool!
Holy Cow! That is awesome! I better let Jens know what he is missing out on! :=)
Post a Comment