Tiff and I took our kids and three of Brackon's girls to see Drake Bell in concert. I can't believe we forgot our ear plugs! It was soooo loud! They only new his songs from the Drake -n- Josh show but I think they had fun being together and making memories~ 




Free Roblox Generator 2021
5 years ago





2 comments:
I only wish I could tell you how fun it is to get back in touch. I can't believe how fast time has gone by! You have a gorgeous family. It's way to hard to really catch up on a blog, but sometime we'll talk. Thanks for coming to my dad's funeral. It was great to have you there.
Becky
I am so uncoool. I don't even know who you are talking about...but it looks like your kiddies had a lot of fun!!! How cute! I love you baby!
Post a Comment