CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

More Camping Fun ~

We had such a blast camping with My brother and his family. We did not really "rough it", we had our travel trailer, TV, beds, and a bathroom. I know it was tough! We just went up to Zion's. It's close to home yet a world away. The weather was great... until Sunday morning. We woke up to snow! Oh how I hate the snow. So we packed up and headed home. Good times were had by all ~





2 comments:

THE CHRIS' said...

That looks like so much fun. My hubby hates camping. He always says, he prefers his own bed and a nice shower. Party pooper! Anyway, I wonder what you will be doing tonight? haha. I love the cute pics!

korie said...

That's the way to go! Tents are so much more work.